EzloPi ADC TM36 Example
1 ESP32 and TM36 circuitry setup.
1. An Analog Temperature sensor (NTC).
2. ESP32 device for converting it into EzloPi smart device
3. Power source for ESP32
2 Adding ADC TM36 or POT to the device from Ezlopi app:
Note that before moving to add any device a new device should be added and which should be accessible from Vera mobile app.
Device addition will be started with the button Add device in the UI as above. From the dropdown shown at 2 select Analog Input, furthermore we need to configure the sensor we are using i.e. For now it will be POT(Generic).
As in the above snapshots:
- Click on “Add Device”.
- Select Analog Input and a dialog box as shown above will appear.
- In that write Device name.
- Select Device sensor name in “Device SubType” field which in our case is POT.
- Lastly select the Connected GPIO pin and Resolution.
After it is being configured, send configuration to ESP32, which will command the device to add the ADC device to the esp32.
After configuration the display will look like above. Now Click on Set Config to send the configuration to the device. Which if successful will be displayed by a pop up as shown below.