With EzloPi you can turn ESP boards into a Smart Boards with full Cloud and Mobile app capabilities with full Dashboard and Automation.
Any hardware developer can easily turn their devices to be a smart device with our Open source EzloPi.
Full Cloud support
Full Mobile App support
Full Dashboard capability
Open Source Firmware…
Its as simple as configure your GPIO press the button, now your device becomes smart by using any standard cheap boards available.
Hardware developers can now turn their devices to be smart devices at no cost!
- Set up your device/hardware by visiting https://config.ezlopi.com/
- Log in using the credentials which you just set earlier while signing up.
- Now click on Connect Device and a pop-up window will appear
- Now, select COM Port to which your ESP32 device is connected. In our case, the COM3 port is used.
- If you are new to this and it’s your first time configuring, select Create new Device ID. Enter Wifi SSID and Wifi Password.
- In the Device Configuration, tab click on One Wire.
- A pop up window will open for inputting the following parameters.
- Set a device name of your choosing. In our case we set it to DHT22
- Set Out GPIO to 4.
- Select The Device Subtype as the sensor you are choosing. In our case, we set it to DHT22.
- Now Click the Apply button.
- After clicking the apply button you can see a table of your setting in the device configuration tab. Press the Flash Device button.
- A window will appear on the bottom left side of the screen displaying “Please press BOOT button while flashing begins.”
- Hold the BOOT button down until the next window appears on the bottom left side of the screen which says “Installation prepared. Please release the boot button now.”
- Release the BOOT button from your ESP32 when this pop-up on the bottom right window appears.
- After some time this popup will appear saying Device Flashed Successfully! This means that your device has been set up successfully.